- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
- Scaling up health interventions: What works? isn’t the most important question (04/12/2014)
What do you want to know?
Tuesday, 24th April
Peter and I did some big picture talking with Jenny Rolston, the Customer Service Manager for City of Greater Geraldton this week.
This May Social Dimensions will be surveying residents and City staff to find out what they want to know from the City and how they want to get the information. The survey will build on previous work that we have done that found residents were generally pretty positive about what the City was doing but still felt they should have more information.
Watch this space. Some of our survey work will operate from this website.