- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
New surveys on the use of the Internet in Geraldton
Friday, 10th August
We have been distributing surveys to electors in the City of Greater Geraldton about their use of the Internet. With more than half of the required sample back, we will be reporting our preliminary findings next week. A team of top IMB planners and executives will be arriving in town to advise on a digital strategy to improve telecommunications infrastructure and online services. The City is so keen on getting the community input into these decisions that they have also asked us to survey youth 15 to 17 years old in schools. Ann will be pretesting the questionnaire this morning at Geraldton Senior. Updates on the surveys will be posted here and on the individual project pages. You can find those here.