- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
Last week of the financial year
Monday, 25th June
The invoices are in and payments sent out. All that is left to do is to keep the promises made. That means this week I will be writing the report from the fascinating surveys of community members from 15 to 90 years old about what information they want from the City of Greater Geraldton and how they want to get it. I’ll contrast that with what CGG staff THINK the community want to know. Follow the unfolding results from the media effectiveness project page.