- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Monday, 7th November
Beg, borrow, buy or steal this book, but you have to read it. Author Rebecca Skloot spent a decade piecing together the social and scientific impact of cell research through the life of the family of a woman whose body tissue was taken from her without permission and launched decades of scientific break throughs. It’s a page turner with a fierce commitment to accuracy and compassion.