- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
Thursday, 23rd August
Almost 1000 high school students have completed the Connected Youth survey. It’s all hands on the keyboards entering the data. I am wondering what the survey will say about why Geraldton’s young people like best about the Internet.