- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
A question of values
Friday, 15th July
Last week Peter facilitated a workshop in southeast WA on how to ascertain people’s values for their financial future. Although the rain is falling on Western Australia, farmers have been doing it tough. Rural financial counsellors help distressed rural businesses to resolve their problems by giving them the options and skills to achieve their goals. But every farming family has their own values which influence how they view their situation and what they want to achieve. Peter’s skills as a qualitative researcher and engaging facilitator were just what these counsellors need to increase their ability to understand farmers needs.