- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
How to grow old marvellously
Thursday, 27th October
This blog entry is a tribute to Janet Larson, my remarkable mother who at 86 tried snorkling for the first time this week — 40 years since the last time she was swimming. She wasn’t great but she didn’t panic and she got to see a giant turtle. The next day she walked up and down hills to a fabulous canyon checking the view and the wildflowers. I am continually in awe of her enthusiasm, generousity of spirit, strong morale compass and sense of fun.