- For evaluators’ eyes only (21/07/2018)
- Reconciliation Week and findings from an Aboriginal health evaluation (04/06/2016)
- Evaluation amidst complexity: 8 questions evaluators should ask (04/12/2015)
- To count or not to count: Australian population data (20/02/2015)
- My pick of readings on scaling up health interventions amid complexity (12/12/2014)
NHMRC grant success!
Wednesday, 19th October
Time to celebrate! Ann is part of a team that was awarded an NHMRC grant to evaluate an Aboriginal antenatal care service based at a Perth tertiary hospital. The grant was announced on Monday. The evaluation will mix qualitative and quantitative methods to ensure that Aboriginal perspectives are incorporated and that the findings are relevant for policy. Congratulations to Prof Dorota Doherty of Women’s and Infants Research Foundation and Anne-Marie McHugh of Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia for leading the project. Read about Ann’s other work in Aboriginal maternal and child health here.